Here at MenScience, we’re always developing new ways to make you feel healthy and look great. By creating MenScience Scientific Nutrition Program, we hope to take your nutrition and fitness regimen to a whole new level. These five men’s nutrition supplements will help you burn fat, build muscle and boost energy for intense workouts and – more importantly — visible results. Make your dream body a reality with these five sports nutrition supplements for men:
1. Pre-Workout Training Booster Formula: For increased energy, focus and alertness during a workout, look no further. This pre-workout supplement for men fuels the body with carbs, protein and other important nutrients to help you push yourself harder during workouts. Take 5-20 minutes before exercising for maximum effects.
Use this product if… you want a little extra boost before a workout or have hit a plateau. The advanced ingredients in this product can help improve performance in any aerobic or anaerobic activity by supporting increases in endurance and power. “What is a Pre-Workout Supplement for Men?” offers more information about this sports nutrition supplement for men.
2. Post-Workout Accelerated Recovery Formula: After a workout, your body is starving for fuel to repair and rebuild muscles. This advanced blend of post-workout nutrients helps restore energy levels, reduce muscle soreness and shorten recovery times so that you can get back in the gym sooner rather than later. Unlike water and mass-market sports drinks, this post-workout supplement for men contains a complete range of nutrients to maximize recovery efforts and kick-start the muscle-building process.
Use this product if… you work out at all. Whether you run, lift weight, play tennis or box, you can benefit from consuming a post-workout supplement. Because it helps rehydrate your body and may reduce muscle soreness, a post-workout supplement works for all sorts of physical activity. For more information, check out “What is a Muscle Recovery Formula?”
3. Creatine Workout Results Booster: Creatine is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that we also get from diet. Creatine helps supply muscles with ATP, a type of energy that is used in muscle contractions. The more ATP at your muscles’ disposal, the more efficient your muscles become. Supplementing with creatine may significantly improve strength and muscle gains as well as give muscles a fuller, larger appearance by increasing cell volume.
Use this product if… you participate in any physical activities requiring explosive movement (e.g. sprinting, weight training, basketball, etc.). Creatine is useful for short bursts of energy that can help you push out one last rep or sprint that last yard. For endurance activities like long-distance running, a pre-workout supplement is a better alternative. “What is a Men’s Creatine Supplement?” explains how creatine works in more detail.
4. Whey Formula Advanced Protein Complex: Protein is crucial to muscular development and growth. A whey protein powder is a convenient, delicious way to boost your daily intake and help maintain and build muscle. Packing 20 grams of whey protein per serving, Whey Formula Advanced Protein Complex is scientifically designed for fast absorption – and fast results; high-protein diets have been shown to be effective for weight loss.
Use this product if… you’re not getting enough protein in your diet or want a healthy treat to help burn fat. This versatile whey protein powder can be used as a snack or as a meal replacement; its high protein content helps keep you full to prevent overeating and excessive snacking. Mix it with water or milk or put it in your favorite shake. “What is a Men’s Whey Protein Supplement?’ explores the different benefits of a whey protein supplement for men.
5. Muscle Builder Anabolic Activation Formula: Although protein gets most of the attention when it comes to building muscle, there are other crucial nutrients that help maximize lean muscle mass growth. These advanced nutrients like glutamine and calcium HB can be found in an anabolic activation formula, which fills in the nutritional gaps that diet and other supplements cannot.
Use this product if… you want more muscle – plain and simple. Protein and creatine are both great muscle-building supplements, but only an anabolic activation formula can provide the extra edge to maximize muscle growth. “What is an Anabolic Activator?” offers more tips on using this type of men’s sports nutrition supplement