Who doesn’t want smoother skin? If used daily, a men’s moisturizer can help your skin look young and stay smooth. MenScience Advanced Face Lotion and MenScience Advanced Body Lotion are men’s moisturizers formulated with the best ingredients to prevent dry skin. To get more out of your men’s moisturizer, use these simple moisturizing tips:
1. Use a different men’s moisturizer for your face and body. Your face and body require different approaches when it comes to moisturizing. By using separate men’s moisturizers for your face and body, you’ll infuse your skin with necessary nutrients for each.
2. Apply men’s moisturizer right after showering. Because your pores are open after showering, moisturizer is absorbed better. Apply the lotion within five minutes of leaving the shower to lock in more moisture for maximum hydration. This applies to both your face and body. Because of the hyaluronic acid in the MenScience moisturizers, you won’t have to worry about a greasy feel.
3. Focus on your joints: Knees and elbows are common victims of dry skin. To avoid an ashy appearance, regular moisturizing is crucial. Rub body lotion on them to combat dryness and itchiness. Feel free to experiment. Instead of moisturizing just once in the morning, try using smaller amounts throughout the day.
4. Use a men’s moisturizing sunblock. If you plan on being outdoors for an extended period of time, it’s always a good idea to have sunblock on hand. MenScience TiO2 Sunblock SPF 30 gives you the best of both worlds: sun protection AND maximum hydration. Since it’s non-comedogenic, it won’t clog your pores or contribute to acne breakouts.
5. Don’t forget your lips! Your lips need moisture, too. To avoid chapped lips, keep a lip balm handy. MenScience Advanced Lip Protection is a great way to keep your lips healthy in extreme weather conditions. Winter’s cold and summer’s heat can do a number on your lips if you’re not careful. Devoid of dyes, the lip balm can be reapplied frequently without having to worry about irritation or a greasy feel.