Whether it’s on your face, chest, or back–breakouts can wreck havoc on your appearance and self-confidence. So what happens if you find yourself on the losing end of a battle? You arm yourself. Here are five simple tips you can start today for a healthier, clearer, more manageable complexion.
Clean Skin is Healthy Skin
- For clean and healthy skin, use the Advanced Face Tonic that will tackle a variety of men’s skincare issues and concerns. From clogged pores to a dull complexion, a multifunctional oil and alcohol-free tonic eliminates dirt, oil and grime, leaving your skin feeling fresh and smooth. Key ingredients of alpha hydroxyl acid, witch hazel, allantoin and tea tree extract pamper your skin while keeping it clear and under control.
Avoid Alcohol Based Skincare Products
- For clear and well-hydrated skin, wash twice daily for oily and acne prone skin and follow with a moisturizer formulated for your skin type. Try to step away from alcohol-based cleansers, toners and tonics as they can strip the skin of its natural oils and will leave it dull, dry, and prone to further breakouts.
Soap-Up With an Antibacterial Body Wash
- While facial breakouts can be embarrassing, men’s body acne can be downright traumatizing. The key to showing your body pimples the quickest exit to the front door is to wash with an antibacterial Daily Body Wash. Slick and clean, this high-quality body wash eliminates acne-promoting bacteria through its simple yet effective ingredients. Glycolic and Salicylic acids combat excess oil without over-drying or irritating the skin making this body wash a game changer.
Wash It Up and Wipe It Down
- Regularly washing pajamas, bedding, towels and basically everything else your face and body come into contact with is another step to clearer skin. Think about it, when was the last time you wiped down your smartphone? It’s a breeding ground for bacteria. Wiping it down once a day can make the difference between a clear complexion and one that is riddled with blemishes and uneven tone.
Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
- Adding exfoliation to your skincare routine is just plain good grooming. Not only does regular exfoliation remove dirt, oil and debris from the skin, but it also improves its texture, tone and clarity. For clean and healthy skin where it counts the most, reach for a pair of Buff Body Gloves. These ingenious micromesh body gloves safely remove dirt and dead surface cells through gentle exfoliation leaving your skin feeling incredibly polished and rejuvenated. Use with the Daily Body Wash for optimum results.
Investing in high-quality men’s grooming products that are tailored to suit your unique skincare needs are an absolute must for great looking skin. So, clear up and put your best face forward with MenScience.