Undereye wrinkles…crow’s feet… whatever you call them, one thing is for sure: They make you look older and more tired. Although undereye wrinkles in men are part of the natural aging process, there are lots of anti-aging resources available to help you get rid of undereye wrinkles. But before we get into the best tips to get rid of crow’s feet, here’s a little more background information on crow’s feet.
What Are Crow’s Feet?
Crow’s feet are wrinkles around eyes that form as a result of a number of factors. Smoking and everyday facial expressions are just two reasons for their appearance. These eye wrinkles are named as such because of their appearance: the fine lines resemble crow’s feet. Unlike other wrinkles, undereye wrinkles require special attention because they reside in the delicate skin around eyes.
That’s where MenScience comes to your rescue. With these great anti-aging tips for men, you’ll stay looking young and maintain your youthful complexion for years to come by getting rid of crow’s feet.
1. Use protection. Sun damage is a leading cause for premature aging signs and that includes eye wrinkles. Protect your eyes by wearing sunglasses when outside for an extended period of time. It’s also helpful to use a men’s moisturizing sunblock to protect against UVA/UVB rays that could contribute to undereye wrinkles and other skin issues like age spots.
2. Stop squinting. We mentioned earlier that facial expressions can contribute to the formation of undereye wrinkles. Let’s be realistic, though: You’re not going to be walking around like an emotionless zombie the rest of your life – laugh and smile to your heart’s content. There is one thing you can work on, however, and that’s squinting. Make sure you wear sunglasses outside (see #1) and get the right prescription for your glasses if you need them. If you’ve having trouble focusing, you can also change your location (e.g. movie theater). The ultimate goal is to reduce eye strain.
3. Drink more. Water, that is. Drinking enough water is crucial to healthy skin and keeps moisture levels balanced. A lack of moisture can lead to dry skin, which result in premature aging signs in men like crow’s feet. If you typically follow the eight glasses a day rule when it comes to your water intake, it’s important to know that rule is now considered outdated.
4. Use only the best men’s anti-aging skin products for men. The skin around eyes shouldn’t be exposed to just any anti-aging skin products for men. The delicate skin around eyes can become easily irritated because it’s so thin. That’s why it’s important to invest in only the best men’s anti-aging creams that contain retinol. Many studies have shown that retinol, a Vitamin A derivative, is one of the most effective ingredients on the market to fight aging signs like eye wrinkles.
5. Get moving. A regular fitness program offers several benefits: more energy, a toned physique and better skin. Exercise improves circulation and increases the production of collagen, which help stave off aging signs and help maintain your skin’s youthful appearance and feel. To complement the effects of exercise, use amen’s face lotion that helps infuse your face with skin-soothing nutrients and won’t leave behind a greasy residue.