A face scrub is an essential part of any guy’s facial skincare routine. It can be the difference between a vibrant complexion and a dull complexion. Which would you rather have? We thought so. Below, you’ll find five reasons you need to add a face scrub to your skincare regimen – if you haven’t already.
1. Residual Buildup: Although a face wash is great against any superficial buildup, it’s not as effective at digging out the grime that’s deeper in your skin. Because of its unique formula, a face scrub can really dig down and eliminate any remaining buildup that could mar your otherwise perfect complexion.
2. A Better Shave: Face scrubs designed for men can help prepare your skin for shaving. In turn, you’ll get a closer shave without the annoying side effects that can often plague men; ingrown hairs and razor burn will become things of the past once you start using a face scrub regularly. For more information about shaving, check out “Get the Closest Shave Ever.”
3. Acne-Fighting Ingredients: MenScience Microfine Face Scrub features one of the best ingredients for smoother complexion: salicylic acid. This ingredient can help blemishes disappear quickly; your skin will never be clearer. You can also find this skincare powerhouse in other MenScience products like our men’s acne pads and acne cream.
4. Exfoliating Beads: A microfine face scrub has something that sets it apart from other cleansers: exfoliating beads. These beads help provide a deep clean you won’t find anywhere else. The feeling you experience when these beads hit your skin is sensational – there’s nothing quite like it. Try it out for yourself by picking up your men’s face scrub today.
5. Anti-Aging Properties: All of the above benefits contribute to our face scrub’s anti-aging power. Regular use of a face scrub will help you look younger; fine lines and undereye bags will go bye-bye. Although you may be tempted to use this product every day to maximize results, don’t do it. Because of its deep-cleaning properties, we recommend that you use the face scrub only 2-3 times a week. Any more than that and you risk aggravating your skin.