A lot of us guys are seeking the perfect shave. Well, look no further. With these men’s shaving tips, you’ll be on your way to a perfect shave without the worry of ingrown hairs and other men’s shaving issues. Use these quick men’s shaving tips to make the most of each shave.
1. Use a men’s face scrub before shaving. A men’s face scrub helps deep clean skin and makes the skin better prepared to handle a close shave. Aside from preparing your skin, exfoliation also helps keep your skin looking fresh by removing dead skin cells and debris that can buildup and clog pores.
2. Use fresh blades. Reusing blades too many times can make them dull, which can contribute to shaving irritation. Change your blades regularly to minimize inflammation and continue getting a close shave.
3. Shave while showering. Moisture makes hair stubs plumper and much easier to shave. By shaving in the shower, you’re basically killing two birds with one stone, saving yourself precious time and maximizing your shaving efforts.
4. Don’t use shaving products with alcohol. Most mass-market shaving creams and products contain alcohol and other irritating ingredients that can contribute to ingrown hairs, razor burn and an assortment of other men’s shaving problems. Use a foamless shaving cream that’s specifically designed with men’s skin and contains the most advanced skincare ingredients available.
5. Use a men’s aftershave. What you do after shaving is just as important as what you do before shaving. After a shave, your skin is more susceptible to irritation so it’s crucial that you use a soothing aftershave balm for men to reduce the risk of ingrown hairs and other men’s skin conditions. Ingredients like allantoin and tea tree extract may help heal skin and reduce irritation.